Why can't I hear any audio?
There may be a few reasons why you can't hear the audio. Below is a list of things to check:
1. Check the volume of your computer or device.
2. Make sure videos on other websites can play audio.
3. Make sure that the volume on the player is up and not muted.
4. If you are a Windows user, open the Volume Mixer window and make sure the Application Volume is not muted.
5. Try a different browser. Sometimes a browser might not be compatible or configured properly. Also, you might be using an addon that may be interfering with the audio. The easiest way to check is to try using a different web browser. The most common browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
6. Try lowering the video quality. We default all our videos to the highest video quality, which may be taxing on a slower internet connection. Click the "cogwheel" icon of the video window and select the lowest video quality setting (currently, "360p").
If you are still having trouble, please contact our Technical Support Staff either by email or phone as listed on our website.